We’ve covered most common questions we answer on a daily basis, we hope this will be informative for you.
The term smart home refers to the regular home, which has its appliances, lighting, and electronic devices connected to the internet to enable remote monitoring and management. The homeowner enjoys the convenience of securing, operating, and monitoring their house even from another side of the world. The devices that are connected are lights, security systems, cameras, audio and video systems, televisions, thermostats, and even sprinklers.
The first and foremost reason to buy a home automation system is for comfort and security. The other benefits that the homeowner gets to enjoy are the convenience, remote access, savings, and peace of mind. A few home automation systems have become more accessible and advanced, that the homeowners are upgrading their homes.
Home automation is mostly a good investment as it helps in saving money and time. The following benefits will help you understand why home automation devices and systems are worth the investment.
- Security: Home automation delivers security and safety, helping you to lead a stress-free life style. This is true because once you start using these home automation devices you will realize that you can relax as an alert will be sent if anything strange occurs in your house. Whether burglars or unwanted guests, these automation devices will alert you when these individuals approach your house.
- Financial Savings: Some home automation systems save you money on water bills and utilities. For instance, a smart thermostat and sprinkler system guarantee that your electricity bills do not shoot up in the summer.
- Comfort: Home automation is a good investment as it prevents you from rushing around in the morning and getting all stressed when trying to get the lights turned off before you leave home and also when trying to get the thermostat set. These devices are so comforting because if you forget to turn off the coffee pot, these devices will monitor the situation and automatically turn it off for you.
The costing depends on the type of feature and facilities you require. With multiple technologies in play, some technologies are more expensive over the others. But generally you can start with as low as $500.
Making your whole house smart is NOT necessary. You first have to prioritize all your options and then decide whether to invest in a full-scale home automation network or in separate smart gadgets.
NO. We have solutions that can retrofit into your existing appliance and fixtures and convert them into a Smart appliance. However, if your house is currently at renovation/finishing stage, we advise you consult us to future proof your home for Smart fittings.
We understand that times are tough, however that shouldn’t stop you from enjoying the latest Home Automation features. Get in touch with us with your budget and requirements, and let our team craft a solution within your budget range.
There are 5 major technologies dictating the IOT world at present.
We combine the best of all these 5 technologies on 1 platform to provide you the ultimate Smart Home experience.
The weakest link in all digital products is 99% of the time the user. If the user is careful in using strong passwords and not sharing their passwords with people. There is no way the technology be hacked.
Internet is paramount to a Smart home solution, that’s why it’s called the Internet of Things. To get the optimal experience we strongly recommend you have internet around your home. However, technologies like ZigBee and Z-Wave work local without the need of Internet.
Internet is only required for you to control the home when you are away or if you wish to receive mobile alerts.
We make sure to empower the customer with an App that is very user friendly and anyone who knows how to use a smart phone, can control their smart home. The App is an intuitive GUI based app to allow to create and change routines.
YES., the concept is still the same. Automating anything that can increase your comfort and convenience, at the same time providing Safety and Security.
We offer 2 payment options
- Cash on Delivery
- Mobile Money (M-Pesa)
- You can pick up the item from our Office at no additional charge
- We deliver to any location within Dar es Salaam at an additional cost of 20,000 TZS per total order.
- We deliver anywhere in Tanzania using EMS / Bus Transport at an additional cost of 20,000 TZS per total order.
Once goods are sold, can not be refunded for any reason. However if the product is damaged or dead on arrival, we will refund or replace the product if only the claim has been lodged with 48 hours from the time the product was delivered.